Pages

Help us reach 50 followers

Thank you to those of you who have joined our followers list. Next stop 360!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

Sunday 16 October 2011

Another quick tutorial for you - Aquamarkers

Hi
hope you all had a great weekend.

We have another short video tutorial for you. This time we are showing you how to use Aquamarkers by Letraset.  They are £14.95 for a set of 12.
These pens can give a subtle watercolour look to your work. But, you must use Watercolour paper, which we have in stock. Although I don't show it on the video I also like to pick up the colour of the Aquamarker with my water brush, then colour my image. You can also scribble onto an acrylic block and pick up the colour with a brush.



I hope you find this video helpful.

Please feel free to leave comments.

Our followers has reached 36!  Another 14 to go and we  will send out some blog candy to someone. Please could you advertise our blog on your blog

Thanks
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hun, I have your logo on my blog and follow you too, but I have just looked for your followers button and i couldn't see one, just letting you know, it could be I just haven't seen it or it's gone for a walk lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOppps just seen it, it must have come back he he hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete