Pages

Help us reach 50 followers

Thank you to those of you who have joined our followers list. Next stop 360!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

Friday 7 September 2012

Challenge 11 - Pan Pastels

 The winner of our Kanban challenge is

Hazel.....
 
Congrats Hazel. Can you email the shop at  info@hotshotcraft.co.uk or ring on 01902 716770 to claim your prize.


We have a new challenge today at HSC.

We want to see you using Pan Pastels on your projects. We have all the colours in the shop as well as the tools and accessories to go with them. Pan Pastels are a great product. You can colour backgrounds very quickly, colour images, colour your ribbon, lace etc. They blend together beautifully and they will last you ages!!!!!! Beware .... you will get addicted to them!

The blog candy on offer is your choice of any two colours of Pan Pastels.


So here is a bit of inspiration for you. I have made cards and used the Pan Pastels on canvases. We have canvases of all different sizes and depth in the shop.


 
Here I have used an 8 x 8 scrapbook/artists pad available in the shop.
 
Used on card making.
 

 

The above 2 cards were embossed with embossing folders the coloured with Pan Pastels.
 
 

So we look forward to seeing your creations

Hugs sarah x



8 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the winner for challenge 10 - I've emailed. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3 twinchies in my blog post were all coloured using PP's.....hope this qualifies me to enter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my PanPastels and have been using them on most of my projects. Thanks for having a challenge for the PanPastels. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOME LOVELY CARDS i need to get more colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't find details of how many entries you're allowing, sorry, so I've entered again. I'm loving my PP's x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a teeny bit confused so if I'm making too many entries, please let me know. Checked all over the blog and can't find anything x

    ReplyDelete
  7. When does this challenge finish please??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara

      as i have been away on holiday, and so have lots of others, we have extended this challenge by 2 weeks. It will now end next Friday. Thank you for all your entries. You can enter as many times as you like.

      Sarah x

      Delete